Mom to Anja: “Remember when chocolate coins used to come out of your ears?”
Anja: “Mhm, every time I pooped.”
Mom: “And peed in the toilet!”
Mom: “Dad has gotten really competitive ever since I got him into foursquare. He wants to beat all of us.”
Dad: “You can’t check into AC Moore when you’re only picking up Iya! You have to step in the store!”
Mom: “Wow, look at the moon!”
Me: “It looks so different here!”
Dad: “It’s an Amish moon…”
Mom: “You can’t take a picture of it.”
- Accomplished: Photoboothed at the Met.
- Accomplished: Watched my brother’s coronation as the next King of Siam.
- Realized: I don’t know what I want. (Please decide for me.)
- Accomplished: Partied tennis style.
- Realized: I am blogging again on Sectumsempra because I want attention.
I don’t care to elaborate. I’m not ready for that on the WWW.
- Maintaining a reasonable sleep schedule. Sleep before 2 and up before 11.
- Lots and lots of free time… which means games and games on Neopets.
- Reading outside. On the trampoline. Unless it’s raining.
- Cooking in a roachless kitchen.
- Peace and quiet without the little sister.
- Dishwasher! And siblings to boss around to do the chores.
- Well-stocked fridge. I like.
- No homework… not yet at least.